- 5 1/4" moulded base board
- Smooth painted ceilings
- 3 1/2" moulded picture frame casing on interior doors and windows
- Granite or Corian kitchen counter tops
- 8" deep white or black enamel cast iron or stainless steel kitchen sink
- Cultured marble vanity tops with integrated bowls
- Trey/Vaulted ceilings per plan
- 5 1/2" Crown moulding in master bedroom, master bathroom, formal living room, family room, dining room, kitchen, breakfast area, keeping room and foyer
- Custom built kitchen cabinets with furniture quality finish and "full overlay" doors
- 2 1/4" Prefinished oak hardwood or ceramic tile floor in foyer, kitchen, breakfast area, all bathrooms and utility room
- 36" high block crawlspace with brushed cement finish. (Some homes advertised on slab foundation)
- Fiber cement siding with extensive exterior trim
- 10 year limited structural warranty
- Energy star appliances
- High efficiency heat pump
- Low E windows
- Tile shower with glass door in master bath
Cherry Street 258
Retail Pricing: $332,960*
* Travel Fee and/or additional fees may apply to specific counties in each region. Contact regional office for details.
Build it now for just: $283,016*
You Save: $49,944*
On a limited budget?
Click here to see how you can save even more!
This elegant home by Southland Custom Homes combines Traditional Design with a splash of contemporary flair. The Main Level consists of a formal Dining Room with Butler's Pantry and a gourmet Kitchen that opens to both a Hearth Room and Breakfast Room for enjoyable family gatherings. The elegant Master Bedroom has a ten-foot boxed ceiling and private Bathroom with high ceilings, an optional whirlpool tub and plenty of amenities. The Upper Level has a Balcony Bridge viewing both the Foyer and Living Room and leads to off-season Attic Storage. The three additional Upstairs Bedrooms have walk-in closets, window seating and private Bathroom access, keeping the family content. The optional Lower Level with Guest Room, a Full Bathroom and Game Room completes this exceptional design. *Please note: Brick,Stone, Stucco, and Fireplaces are optional.
Monthly Payment: $1,351
Price Per Square Foot: $59
Main Level: 2406
Upper Floor: 1079
Add a Basement for approximately $37,528
Dimensions: 78' x 61'
Main Ceiling Height: 9'
This home can be customized to your exact needs. In many cases customization can be done cost free.
2013 Southland Homes Corporation. *Certain restrictions may apply. Offer's void where prohibited by law. Discount's apply to Base Home Price only. Offer's are valid for a LIMITED TIME and may be withdrawn without notice. Offer's cannot be used with homes currently under contract. Estimated monthly payments are based on 30 year fixed rate mortgage at 4.0% fixed A.P.R. for qualified buyers. Rates, payments and prices subject to change without notice. Prices do not include financing, land or land improvements. Payments do not include closing costs or other finance charges, taxes, insurance, pre-paids or any construction loan interest charges. Actual sales price may be higher in certain Georgia counties. Price per SF is under roof. Actual sales prices may be higher in Dekalb and Fulton counties. Discounts do not apply for homes built outside of 150 miles from a sales center. Photos may show options not included in Base Home Price. All specifications, illustrations and floor plans contained herein are an artist's conception of typical homes and do not necessarily represent the final plans, designs and elevations. Nelson Design, Frank Betz, and Donald Gardner Plans may have been modified to Southland Homes specifications and may not match renderings and/or floor plans on architects website. Final plans and specifications approved by an officer of Southland Homes Corporation and the client constitute the legal contract and take precedence over any material contained in this catalog. Any and all drawings, plans, specifications, blueprints, construction details and other materials contained herein may only be used in conjunction with Southland Homes Corporation products and may not be copied, reproduced, or otherwise used without the express written consent of Southland Homes Corporation. Contact us for full details.