- 5 1/4" moulded base board
- Smooth painted ceilings
- 3 1/2" moulded picture frame casing on interior doors and windows
- Granite or Corian kitchen counter tops
- 8" deep white or black enamel cast iron or stainless steel kitchen sink
- Cultured marble vanity tops with integrated bowls
- Trey/Vaulted ceilings per plan
- 5 1/2" Crown moulding in master bedroom, master bathroom, formal living room, family room, dining room, kitchen, breakfast area, keeping room and foyer
- Custom built kitchen cabinets with furniture quality finish and "full overlay" doors
- 2 1/4" Prefinished oak hardwood or ceramic tile floor in foyer, kitchen, breakfast area, all bathrooms and utility room
- 36" high block crawlspace with brushed cement finish. (Some homes advertised on slab foundation)
- Fiber cement siding with extensive exterior trim
- 10 year limited structural warranty
- Energy star appliances
- High efficiency heat pump
- Low E windows
- Tile shower with glass door in master bath
Retail Pricing: $271,960*
* Travel Fee and/or additional fees may apply to specific counties in each region. Contact regional office for details.
Build it now for just: $239,325*
You Save: $32,635*
On a limited budget?
Click here to see how you can save even more!
You will experience complete tranquility as you enter this Southland Custom Homes plan. The covered front porch will welcome you as you enter a gracious foyer which leads to a spacious, inviting Living room that boasts an optional cozy fireplace and is enhanced with a cathedral ceiling. Adjacent to the quaint Kitchen is a sunny Breakfast area that is placed next to the Family room with an optional fireplace that is great for catching up with the family after a long day of school and work. At the end of the day, what could be better than relaxing in the comfort of a space of your own, as the private Master Suite encompasses a touch of luxury. With a tray ceiling, sitting area, his and her walk-in closets and a huge Master bath with double vanities and an oversized garden tub that will relax any stress away. Please note: Stucco, Brick, Stone, Fireplaces are optional.
Monthly Payment: $1,143
Price Per Square Foot: $66
Add a Basement for approximately $38,485
This home can be customized to your exact needs. In many cases customization can be done cost free.
2013 Southland Homes Corporation. *Certain restrictions may apply. Offer's void where prohibited by law. Discount's apply to Base Home Price only. Offer's are valid for a LIMITED TIME and may be withdrawn without notice. Offer's cannot be used with homes currently under contract. Estimated monthly payments are based on 30 year fixed rate mortgage at 4.0% fixed A.P.R. for qualified buyers. Rates, payments and prices subject to change without notice. Prices do not include financing, land or land improvements. Payments do not include closing costs or other finance charges, taxes, insurance, pre-paids or any construction loan interest charges. Actual sales price may be higher in certain Georgia counties. Price per SF is under roof. Actual sales prices may be higher in Dekalb and Fulton counties. Discounts do not apply for homes built outside of 150 miles from a sales center. Photos may show options not included in Base Home Price. All specifications, illustrations and floor plans contained herein are an artist's conception of typical homes and do not necessarily represent the final plans, designs and elevations. Nelson Design, Frank Betz, and Donald Gardner Plans may have been modified to Southland Homes specifications and may not match renderings and/or floor plans on architects website. Final plans and specifications approved by an officer of Southland Homes Corporation and the client constitute the legal contract and take precedence over any material contained in this catalog. Any and all drawings, plans, specifications, blueprints, construction details and other materials contained herein may only be used in conjunction with Southland Homes Corporation products and may not be copied, reproduced, or otherwise used without the express written consent of Southland Homes Corporation. Contact us for full details.